Price:£3.09+ £2.80 shipping

on 2 May 2017
Love this bag, bought another. Good quality & good size, good price. Good design too.
on 30 March 2017
Great.
on 1 May 2017
Arrived quickly. Granddaughter loves it.
on 21 April 2017
Good product.
on 26 May 2015
Perfect music bag for son's music lessons
on 12 July 2015
good
on 7 October 2013
A lovely brightly coloured bag, perfect for my son to take into school for his music lessons. Nice and sturdy too
on 16 April 2017
As decsribed
on 21 June 2012
Great little bag for carrying music books to and from lessons. I bought it as a birthday present for my young piano pupil who walks to her lessons, so that the music would be well protected, whatever the weather. Easy to open and close, this bright and colourful music bag has gone down a treat and, to top it all, is excellent value for money.
on 2 July 2015
I think this bag is wonderful for many ages. I mean am 15 I know the bag is for younger ages, but it helps me carry my sheet music and music books around as I play the violin. The delivery came very quickly, it took about 3 days for mine to arrive and was in very good condition. I would definitely buy again if I had too.