Customer reviews

on 5 May 2013
I'm listening to this as I write my review, it's brilliant.
Loads of recent and classic tunes remixed and mixed.
Amazing value for the price of a single.
on 27 August 2013
I thought this would be all Deadmau tunes but there is a nice mix from other artists as well - of course with that Deadmau flava! Buy this one, you won't regret it.
on 1 August 2013
A great blend of Deadmau5 tracks all blended into one long enjoyable feast for your ears.
You can't beat it for the price if a fan.
on 24 August 2013
Very well put together not the best album you will every here but a good car cd has good and bad tracks get you head bumpin and ya body shacking would recommended 6/10
on 19 July 2013
Regardless of the price, this is worthwhile compilation mixed by the master and if it results in people listening to his own superb albums then even better
on 10 August 2013
Been meaning to get into the mau5 for sometime and this proved an ideal and very economic way. I wasn't sure I'd like the continuous nature of it but it actually works very well.
on 3 May 2015
Great thumping car-journey music.
on 7 May 2015
super deadmau5 need more
on 27 July 2015
LOVE IT
on 7 December 2013
I thought that the Deadmau5 remixes will be a good add to my collection but I was wrong. Within minutes of listening to this continuous mix I got bored.