on 13 February 2015
Excellent quality and value for money.
I live in a hard water area so makes my iron water softer and stops the build up of lime scale which can damage your iron. Makes your appliances last longer, I wouldn't be without it, and it so easy to use, just add to your appliance tank of water one capsule and your done.
Highly recommend it if you live in hard water area
on 20 June 2017
This is used in my Polti Steamer and does a terrific job. I live in a high limescale area and use one-two of these each time I fill the tank.
on 21 March 2014
We have been using Polti steamers for years and would not be without one. However, as our water is very chalky in South-East England, we use Kalstop every time. They are expensive when bought from our usual supplier, however, so it was good to be able to buy two boxes from MABI Direct at an affordable price.
on 27 January 2014
oh i cant believe i waited to respond.
a must if uve got a polti iron or any like it.
this is a must have cause i in my previous experience didnt before an ive been pissed off with the consequences..never again will i ever leave this out...as much as its gr8 to have a steam iron like i do have ill never again forget the takecare aspect of it if i want it to last me any lengh of time x
on 19 January 2015
These capsules are a must buy if you live in a hard water area as I do, they keep my Polti iron clear of lime scale. Combined with regularly rinsing out the tank on my iron keeps it working as it did the day I bought it.
on 30 September 2013
I had no problems with the supplier, the product works okay and the boxes of phials were sold at a reasonable price. I still get limescale if I don't empty the steam tank out and flush it every time I use it though and they give the steam a strange smell when it gets towards the end of the tank, so not perfect.
on 18 June 2017
I found these extremely effective when I had a generator steam iron
on 29 August 2017
does what is says on the tin.
on 25 November 2016
Having had one steam cleaner give up on me prematurely probably because of the limescale I have used the Kalstop for the last 3 years on in it's replacement. So far so good, so I do believe the Kalstop is prolonging the life of the machine.
on 16 November 2015
Keeps my Polti steamer boiler clean and has done for the last two years. I am due to buy my packs again next month safe in the knowledge that it does what it is meant to.