on 18 May 2012
This is exactly what I wanted.. a protective case allowing me to stick my transformer prime tablet in a rucksack and not worry. If you like the look and feel of your tablet on its own, and only want something to protect the tablet in transit, then buy this. The case is clearly designed for both the tablet and docking keyboard, but isn't overly roomy if you just put the tablet in.

Clearly if you want a case to act as a stand and you want to leave the tablet inside at all times, then this is not for you.

Good price too.
on 15 May 2012
I got one of these to protect my new Asus Eeepad Transformer. For me, this is excellent value for money. It is a perfectly snug fit. As the item description says, it is water resistant but not water proof. I had my Pad in this case in my rucksack when a bottle of water leaked... the neoprene case was wet, my Asus Pad was unaffected. It was like someone has wiped the outside of my pad with slightly wet cloth. No problem at all. I would recommend this item to others.
on 15 November 2012
Nicely padded case for my transformer pad. After an idiot stood on said transformer pad and it cost £140 for a new screen, this is a very wise investment. I wish we had one sooner!

Idiot now sleeping in shed. Transformer pad snuggled by my side :D
on 11 February 2013
I purchased this case with the thought of giving just that extra padding to my infinity when it was already enclosed in a slim fit case. My Asus Infinity fits inside this case like a glove and gives me a little more confidence when transporting my tablet.
Excellent value for money too, I really like the neoprene material it's made of and the zips seem quite robust.
on 7 February 2013
This case comfortably fits my Transformer Prime, its keyboard, and my portable hard drive. If you want something to protect your tablet 24/7, this is not the product for you, but if you only use your tablet at home and just need this case for storage or travelling, this is great value. It's well-padded, and the water-resistance is a great bonus.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 March 2013
Does what it says on the tin. I have an ASUS transformer T300 and it fits in with a little room to spare (tablet and keyboard folded). Not the toughest case in the world, but if you are careful and have the device inside a rucksack, and you look after the rucksack, the case will keep the tablet dust and scratch free.
on 15 March 2013
Just wanted something I could chuck the Transformer TF700T into while travelling.
Fits in easily, not especially snug but not too loose either.
Zip protector feature is nice to prevent scratching the tablet
Nice and cheap too, build quality seems good.
on 6 January 2013
Well made, with large easy to grip zip sliders. Bought for the Asus Transformer prime. It was a good fit. A bit light on padding, but the expanded plastic insert, which I first just took as packing material, is quite robust and provides extra protection.
on 13 August 2013
I bought this for my Asus Transformer Prime. The tablet fits in easily with the keyboard attached. There is over 2cm spare on the side and the same on the top. I can store the separate Asus GPS device and a micro-HDMI adaptor in the case with the tablet.
on 24 November 2012
The case fits the TF700T (Transformer Infinity). The zips work smoothly and whether open or shut the case looks like the minimalist design it is. The case leaves out any other functionality, with no spurious pockets, windows or fancy extras.