on 1 October 2012
I thought these boots looked great and naturally ordered them in my own size - a seven, the second largest they offer - but when they came, I found they were really quite tight. It wasn't so uncomfortable just trying them on, but I know that they would begin to irritate me if I was wearing them for more than a few hours. If I were a size eight, I would sadly not be able to buy these shoes, as they don't offer a bigger size.

I have set about returning them, just waiting for the approval now, and I will purchase them again in an eight.

Otherwise, very pretty shoes, and from what I can see, reasonably good quality for the good price you're paying :)
on 6 March 2013
Arrived on time in a nice box. They are little bit snug but feel secure. Not ideal if you like to slip shoes on quickly and there are laces and buckles to do up. The added sock effect is really nice, gives extra comfort and warmth.
on 22 May 2014
this boots looks nice on the internet but in reality it is a horrible material, does not feel comfortable. I haven't worn it more than a few times... and had it over a year... and will not wear it again. wont' be buying shoes over the internet again, it's put me off for life
on 10 July 2014
I love these boots. Really comfortable and they look lovely.
on 3 March 2013
My daughter wanted these and they really do look cheap (because they were!) She hasn't worn them because they were rather small but it may have been because her feet have grown!