on 26 June 2017
its not a book, its just 365 suggestions of how to be nice, you could read whole 'book' in around 10 minutes
on 28 December 2017
Exactly as described. Arrived in good time and I'm delighted with it. Thanks so much!
on 8 August 2011
I really like Danny Wallace having previously read "The Yes Man", so picked this book up with high expectations.

It's definitely a feel good book, listing random acts of kindness from various people. The book is short and you could probably even get through it in one sitting but for me the true treasure of this book is the last page where it encourages you to either give the book to someone else or leave it somewhere for someone to find. The idea is to pass on the good feeling of these random acts of kindness. The fact that this is in the book is in itself a feel good spin on things, it's nice that an author is encouraging sharing of the book rather than pushing people to purchase the book again and again.
on 11 November 2011
I was given this book by a friend who asked me to leave it on a train when I had read it.This I did on Wednesday.
I hope the young lady who picked it up enjoyed reading it and passes it on to a stranger.
I have bought another copy and have sent it to a lady who'm I have never met but who was most pleasant when I telephoned with a complaint to a Building Society.
on 7 February 2018
Nice book, really nice read.
on 12 March 2016
A quick read by a great author
on 21 June 2013
They do seem like a lot of cliches, but actually when you think about it, a lot of things in the world are. If everyone in the world looked at this book and followed half of what they saw inside of it, what a wonderful place the world would be to live in. All books in all libraries everywhere would contain random notes to strangers with compliments, how fantastic that would be!
on 20 November 2014
One of my favourite books in the world. Inspiring positivity and kindness. It's lightness and humour ensures it avoids being a preachy guidance style book.
on 4 June 2015
Another awesome short read by Danny Wallace! I read this straight after reading Join Me, and some of the ideas are fantastic to brighten up a strangers day
on 18 October 2014
Such a great way to uplift others and spread kindness! A good reference when you are stuck for ideas! Go be kind.