Customer reviews

Latin For Lovers - Love Him
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 9 January 2012
This CD is perfect background music for sipping a martini and enjoying conversation with that special someone or with treasured friends. In fact, the music on this CD reminds us that the multi-talented Miss Day is like treasured friend herself. The songs comprise two albums from when Doris Day was at her peak musically, and remind us that she is in the same league as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Peggy Lee, Ella Fitzgerald and Rosemary Clooney. Make yourself a martini, put this CD on the player, then be transported back on a memorable journey to a classier era in music.
on 2 December 2017
always at her best
on 24 August 2012
I love Doris Day and have a few cd's of hers. I ordered this one as it had numbers I had not heard before and I had hoped for latino numbers. Well all my wishes came true and the sound quality of this cd is superb!! The smoothness and truthfulness of her voice comes through and each song takes you on a journey. I did not tell my husband I was playing Doris Day. He loves jazz and lounge music. He was really enjoying listening to the cd and wondered who this beautiful voice was... and yes now he is a complete Doris Day fan!
One person found this helpful
on 13 March 2014
This CD is a gem because it doesn't have the usual songs you get on all the compilations. The latin songs take you to a warm, sultry evening on an exotic location with a loved one. I actually played nothing but this CD for weeks and it led me to listen to songwriters works that I had previously not heard. Highly recommended.
on 29 March 2017
Super.
on 7 September 2016
Its okay.
on 27 March 2014
What a singer Doris Day was - perfect diction and intonation. the orchestral arrangements on these albums are superb, particularly the Latin one. Check out "How Insensitive" - if that doesn't send shivers up your spine you are made of stone!
on 5 August 2013
Easy listening! Lush orchestration! Lovely background music to relax with! A nice change from the classic Day
titles. Good value.
on 5 June 2017
wow! wonderful relaxing music from the FABULOUS Doris Day.
on 30 August 2015