on 7 December 2013
I like this brand, actually almost all the Clipper tea products i have tried are good. Real organic tea, not the best tea in the world but what you get for what you pay i think is an excellent deal (+very healthy!). Instead of buying "mac donalds" brands of tea, like lipton etc, i prefer clipper.

The specific one, you have to try it to have an opinion. My friends and I we liked it , it has a peppermint flavor, not too intense, but maybe someone else will not.

Also with one tea-bag you can have easily two cups of tea.
on 15 April 2015
Really refreshing green tea, with bright notes of peppermint that are both uplifting and rather moreish.

After reading several peer-reviewed scientific studies indicating that green tea contains compounds that kill oral bacteria, and that people who drink three or more cups a day are significantly less likely to suffer from gingivitis (/periodontitis / gum disease) then non-drinkers, I thought I'd add this to my arsenal of good oral hygiene habits. There was even a study showing great benefits of using green tea used as mouth wash I bought this particular brand not only because it was incredibly good value at my time of purchase (just over half the RRP of £10.81), but also because the flavour of mint reminds me of toothpaste - drinking several cups across the day would, theoretically, make my mouth feel even more fresh.

Well, I've been drinking an average of between 3 and 4 cups of this stuff each day, for the past couple of weeks. It has replaced my coffee habit! I drink it leisurely, leaving the teabag in for the duration of drinking. I don't even mind it cold, if I have forgotten about it - it still tastes pleasant, and you know that the concentration of the beneficial green tea antioxidants increases the longer you leave it brewing in the hot water (obviously there will be a ceiling to this, though).

Taste-wise, this Clipper Mint Green Tea it is bright and refreshing, and you can really feel the cooling effects of the peppermint when you inhale with an open mouth. It feels slightly astringent, but this tea isn't at all bitter, unlike other green teas I have had in the past. Maybe that is due to the peppermint, or the growing conditions of the tea species used? To get the best effects of the tea as an antibacterial agent, I swoosh it around my mouth and between my teeth as I am drinking it. A problem area of my gum has seemed to reduce visibly in redness since I first started drinking this a couple of weeks ago - a sign that bacteria and inflammation is reducing?

Anyway, a recommended beverage both taste-wise and health-wise. It gets my stamp of approval!
on 3 July 2016
Lovely tea. I bought this cause I ate something that did not agree with me and I am now addicted. I have tried other brands but clipper is by far the best. It is refreshing and helps me sleep better too. I have even got my Dad drinking this. You can drink this either hot or cold - and I am not a tea drinker but I drink this all the time
on 13 March 2014
Used to drink this tea but was unable to find it in high street stores anymore. Saw these on amazon for a great price for a pack of 6 compared to single pack prices.

Good blend of tea giving a good taste of both green tea and peppermint!
on 15 August 2016
These are a staple in my house, sooo refreshing, and apparently very good for me. A lovely cup of tea (fairtrade too so slightly better for everyone else too).
on 31 March 2016
I love this green tea. Much, much nicer than anything Twinings can come up with as it's not bitter at all. Will definately be buying more.
on 25 June 2015
Very refreshing tea. My favourite at the moment. Great quality as all Clipper teas.
Would buy again.
on 20 January 2015
I love this stuff! Better than any other mint green tea I've tried, and I have tried a few now.
on 23 April 2016
I like it but i dont love it! Next i will try another combination!
on 8 January 2016
quick delivery, great value for money and high quality tea.

See one answered question