• Customer reviews

on 22 July 2012
Ordered and arrived quickly. Having ordered I realised that the holder is in fact made of PU leather, as opposed to pure leather (PU being a lower standard hide with a Polyurethane coating). So my expectations dropped however I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It is well made and holds the Samsung tightly. The magnetic catch seems to me to be on the wrong side (the back as opposed to the front) and takes a bit of getting used to. Stitching is good and the wallet looks more expensive that it was.. Speaker and camera cutouts are accurate and the two credit card insert pockets are a good idea for things like a train/bus pass. All in all it does the job admirably and is good value for money.
on 30 January 2013
I bought this to replace another case that was giving problems with flash photos (see my review of http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005PV3IHG/ref=wms_ohs_product_img )
I don't get those problems and it seems a bit better made than the other one. I agree with the reviewer who says you can't fit credit cards in it. i just managed to squeeze one in one of the pockets. But I'm guessing that will only hold true for the Galaxy W case - a larger phone would have a lager case and so larger pockets.
My only criticism is that it smell funny - a sort of slightly oily factory smell which I'm hpoing will go away.
on 7 November 2013
Just what I was looking for. Picture clear and description accurate, which was very pleasing as I was not sure what I was looking for at the time. I only knew I didn't want a cover that I had to flip down the face cover. Looks very well made and the magnetic catch comes in handy. very snug fit for my Samsung Galaxy Wonder phone. I would recommend this phone cover to everyone!
on 30 July 2013
Chose this item as I wanted to be able to take less out with me, so put my cards and phone together, which this does perfectly. Really sturdy, only downside was that the plastic section that holds the phone itself was slightly damaged, but not worth sending it back over.
on 19 June 2012
Looking for a neat, tidy, user-friendly, top quality case for that precious smartphone? Well, you've just found it.
Don't waste time looking further. This one is perfect. The magnetic clasp adds a touch of style to a very class act.
And the price is seriously within everyone's reach. Where's the catch? As I said, it's there and magnetic!
on 23 May 2013
I gave this phone case 5 stars because its excellent value for money, fits my Samsung Galaxy W perfectly and looks smart.
Cheap, fast delivery and well packaged... what more could you ask for??
on 22 December 2013
Very pleased with the product and the speed of delivery, the quality is great for the price and I like the credit card wallet bit as well as the phone protection
on 17 November 2013
Fits perfectly, provides nice protection for the phone and it's quite good looking. Cheap and it does as it says, one of the best buys i've made.
on 13 October 2013
I liked the picture, but is not so useful.
The cover is not elastic so when you speak is noisy.
Sometimes I use it when I put it in the bag.
on 26 August 2013
looking at it I thought I'd only use it a couple of times before I'd get bored of it.

1 year in and I use it everyday. I don't carry a wallet with me as it can easily fit driving licence, a couple of cards and few GBP notes.

it also looks quite smart.