VINE VOICEon 24 February 2014
This new filter has made my cleaner work like new! I am so pleased. We have been decorating etc and I didn't realise just how much dust etc the cleaner had collected! The cleaner started making a strange noise and I thought it was damaged. After checking the manual I realised it was the filter which was clogged. Good filter made all the difference.
on 14 April 2013
I can't get too excited over a vacuum filter but I will give it a go!
It fits well into the slot and filters well I would recommend this product, speedy delivery.
on 21 November 2016
This is a very good filter and stops the dusty smell that comes out of our vacuum cleaner. We don't have a dog or cat but the filter is vastly better that the standard one.
on 14 June 2017
Great bags, would like to find them cheaper tho.
on 20 March 2017
needed new one fits just right
on 18 August 2016
Genuine product at a good price, quick service thankyou.
on 5 May 2017
Great spare part thank you
on 5 December 2015
Feels like a new Hoover
on 12 April 2015
😄
on 28 April 2013
Easy to fit reasonable price, arrived on time.will purchase again when required. Will purchase earlier next time as there is no smell now