Customer reviews

Doves Farm Organic Strong White Bread Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 5)
Size: 1.5kg|Change

on 11 February 2014
I have been making my own bread by hand for a while now and have tried several different white bread flours from own brands to more specialised (and more expensive) makes, however, this is by far my favourite. It is organic, makes lovely light bread with a nice crust, and is a very reasonable price. I use it for pizzas too and mix it with wholemeal in a 25% / 75% mix. For the price its certainly worth a try.
on 25 January 2017
Regularly order this flour ,good quality and excellent value !!! Would recommend
on 30 June 2016
I love using this bread flour, makes tasty bread. It rises and proves and lot faster than other flour I've used, although that was never an issue
on 31 January 2017
Just brilliant! Used in a Panasonic bread maker to get the most delicious breads. Decidedly better than almost all supermarket bought flour.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT USED WITH DOVES DRIED YEAST. WE HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED A BAD BREAD LOAF TO DATE. NICE TAST TO THE BREAD
on 14 July 2017
It arrived two days earlier than expected, great product
This flour and the Doves Farm yeast are a great combination for a lovely loaf of bread. Made in our Panasonic Bread maker or by hand. Great Home made Bread.
on 19 April 2016
Great flour
on 24 June 2017
excellent flour, makes very good bread
on 3 February 2017
I have used various other different types and brands of flour. I am a Professional Baker and I feel Quality ingredients is the key to a Good loaf ! I think that Doves Farm Strong White Flour is an excellent Quality and organic too. I made my first loaf yesterday with it and I was highly impressed with the results of the finished loaf! I have a nut and sesame seed allergy and it is a brand of flour that I can honestly say that it is very safe to consume. I have read really good reviews on here. So as an experienced baker I would Verymuch recommend this product to other bakers
If making a wholemeal loaf I do a 50/50 mix for my dough half wholemeal and half Strong White flour. This gives a less dense loaf than using all wholemeal flour.
I used in along with my flour Doves yeast and they both complemented each other
Please note that I didn't feel the need to use dough improver or vitamin C . The only thing I used as a preservative was fine Rock Sea Salt. This flour which I used gave me a 1 Kg loaf. I don't feel that their is any need for dough improver if you have a good high quality flour and yeast. As a baker I like to help other fellow bakers too!
A little book which I found very valuable and helpful to me is a book by Author Karen Saunders Tips for your breadmaker it is the best little book since sliced bread.
You can purchase this item on Amazon and I would recommend this little gem to anyone who wants to obtain a great loaf without any hassle. I will be definitely be purchasing more of this product in the future as it is worth it's weight in gold.
Thanks to Amazon UK Marketplace for selling yet another high quality product and using a very high quality Seller too!
Delivered straight to your door now you wouldn't get that service from your local grocery store. Buying in bulk is cost effective too as long as you know that you are going to use it on a regular basis.
As You can see I have got the Perfect loaf with using Doves Farm Strong White Flour with No additional dough improver