Customer reviews

on 27 March 2014
It's cheaper than the ones on the high st and a lot better £5 well spent. Would highly recommend to any one with a iphone
on 4 August 2013
I bought this case over a year ago and it has only just started to come apart slightly.

In my book that makes a durable case, to say it's withstood the daily usage that a standard smartphone receives.

I also like the way that the cover creates a "rise" around the edges of the front of the iPhone. This ensures it's protected from a front face fall.

I've seen so many iPhone's with the screen smashed because the cover didn't protect the glass properly, but this one provides a slight defense.

It also doesn't create to much extra bulk to the phone, which I like a lot. When I first got my iPhone I was reluctant to put a cover on it, but I knew that if I didn't then I regret it.

In summary:
This cover is so good I'll be buying another one!
2 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2013
I have only had this cover one day and back is coming apart. The textured back is detaching itself from the plastic case. When the case arrived it was not in the usual Griffin box but in a small plastic bag. It appears that this item is not a genuine Griffin case and a cheap imatation! To be honest I should have known better that it was a fake after seeing the price!
on 20 April 2013
No complaints, value for money case offering good overall protection.I would recommend you purchase this item you won't be disappointed
2 people found this helpful
on 13 August 2014
Product faulty, badly made. Avoid at all costs.
on 18 June 2014
This case is by far the best ever plastic formed cased that has ever been designed and made. I have recommended it to many of my friends and family, whom have all purchased the same and later swear by it. It has given my iPhone protection for over 2 years now inside the cover being made of a soft like rubber, and outside, and has sustained many drops on hard surfaces, and when removing my phone from the case it has protected both front and back like new.
Just hope that Griffin will produce the same case for iPhone 5 and be great if they had it for iPod Nano.
Very good buy.