on 15 September 2012
I bought this as 59 seconds was a good book. Low and behold, I find the content a bit familiar. This is a chapter taken out of the book that I'd already bought. Looking back I can't see that being made clear so I'm giving it a low mark for being so misinforming. (Something you wouldn't expect from Wiseman).

That said, the actual material is fine but you might want to look at the whole book to see if meets your needs better.
33 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2013
I got one thing out of this small book but maybe that is enough!! Everyone should read it, especially if you are suffering from depression - it will give you a boost
on 23 June 2013
I really didn't learn anything new, but it does read rather well and reiterates what positive thoughts you need in order to succeed.
on 18 September 2012
It should be made clear that this is just a small part of the book and not the entire thing. Okay, so it's only 74 pence, but it is still a waste of time and money.
on 28 July 2013
Some useful tips in this book but to be honest it's nothing I haven't read in other Similar books. I would certainly recommend it if this is the first time you've read a book like this.
on 27 November 2012
If you have a little time, well worth the read. His other books are very good & a lot more in depth. Good little read.