on 26 July 2016
Should be great an is readable but for all.the wrong reasons. In desperate need of an edit... sentences unfinished, stats wildly wrong... I mean has nobby styles really played 3000 games for United.
on 13 January 2013
If you've been a united fan for a long time and wonder what happens to players - particularly those no longer in the public eye , then you'll probably enjoy this . It's well researched and can also be dipped into
on 2 February 2014
If you are a true United person, then this book will interest you. Nice to know where some of the old heroes went.

There are a few missing, but it is quit comprehensive.
on 16 October 2013
bought as as range of kindle books for my husband and downloaded a few which he thought was a good idea for christmas not ready any yet but such great space savers.
on 5 June 2014
As a Manchester United supporter I really enjoyed this book, some of the players named were but a distant memory until I read the book.
Very interesting.
on 4 March 2016
Its brief, could check yourself on Google but it does have players you will have forgotten.
Interesting if you are a die hard fan of a certain age.
on 13 February 2014
I liked the book because it covered players going back as far as the Busby Babes and more. It also reminded me of players I forgot about.
on 15 June 2015
Enjoyed reading this book being a red fan.nice to know where all the old hands finished up .great
on 1 November 2015
Lots of good detail for browsing but needs some checking for consistency of presentation
on 3 July 2015
interesting to review where some of these were that I recall from years ago