on 23 November 2016
Now I have a real dilemma. These were bought in a lightning deal for a super price. I bought them as a gift and they are really elegant, very smart. Not too big and clumsy. I really like them, although I haven't actually put them in my ears. That's the fronts, but the posts and butterflies... Not happy. The butterflies are super tiny and very tight. I very carefully removed them to take the earrings out the box to examine them. The posts are quite long and very, very thin. I had to be so gentle in removing the butterflies so as not to bend them and I am afraid to put them back on. I could feel how easily the wires would bend and break, as per previous reviews (which the company has apparently ignored). But I know my sister would love them. So do I return them or buy new butterflies and tell her to be ultra careful putting them on? If they hadn't been on a black friday deal, I would definitely send back, but...
on 10 December 2012
I bought these earings for my mother. They look very nice but they are too thin, it seems it will break at anytime. I was a litle disapointing, but for the price what would we expect...
on 5 September 2015
On the second time of wearing the metal post fell out of the earing as I put it on. Unable to wear them now. A waste of money as apparently its too late to return them.
on 6 December 2016
Very poor quality, arrived with one of the knots broken into pieces, the gold in the knots is hollow and incredibly thin. Not worth trying to save a little bit of money go for a better quality product or you will just have to return the item
on 2 December 2015
once my girl friend tried this, it's broken......
it was too thin so that it can't resist.....
i have no idea what do i have to do...
on 27 April 2015
This set of ear rings has just been delivered - I put the first one in fine and the second one broke into bits as I was putting the stud in obviously no refund as they are ear rings a bad buy
on 3 January 2017
Bought these for my wife for christmas .although she liked the style of them as they are unusual she was dissapointed with the finnish of them .they were rough around the edges .pity as they were not £9.99
on 14 September 2016
Bought these earrings in June only wore them a few times and already the post has become very loose and can't wear them
on 30 September 2013
I bought these studs as an 18th birthday present for my son's girlfriend. They arrived earlier than expected and were as good, if not better, than the image suggested! They were also far cheaper than comparative ones in local jewellery shops. They have a lovely bright shine to them, look expensive and the recipient loved and wore them at her 18th party. I'd certainly buy them again.
on 2 January 2017
After only a 3 wears, these have fallen to pieces IN my fiancée's ear! Needless to say I will not be buying from here again as this is shocking!
review image