Customer reviews

1,479

on 21 June 2016
Criminally expensive but of course you are stuck having to use a particular cartridge. Why cant printer inks be a universal fit?
on 9 March 2017
Ordered this before so I know the product is great which is why this isn't 1 start. Order this one 11 days ago and still "on its way".
on 1 February 2016
I find this product to be excellent. Delivery was fast and packaging great. This is worth the extra money as the ink contained within them last a lot longer than the smaller one therefore saving you 3 times the amount. Don't waste your money in the smaller cartridges to have to keep replacing them. Instead get these and save some cash. Great product and definitely worth it.
on 26 October 2016
The ink produces clean prints, no splodges or alike.

The XL size cartridges are better value than their smaller siblings but ink is just expensive however you try to say it and though these are better value I still resent the cost (especially as in my house I almost never print anything).
on 27 March 2016
Best ink for my printer, does the job nicely and lasts a good time. Ive bought many of these from Amazon as always the best price!
on 11 July 2014
These are the first refills for my fairly new Canon printer and they seem to be ok, only time will tell about how long they last. This was the best price I could find for original cartridges. I used non-originals on my previous printer, a Brother, and although they seemed to work well the printer developed a fatal fault and gave up on me so I'm not taking any chances this time.
on 7 February 2017
I regularly buy these ink cartridges. They are really high quality and last for so long! I'm always really happy with them. I have tried cheaper alternatives in the past but they have not been as good quality and that has been very apparent.
on 21 October 2013
This multi pack is great, the ink lasts ages and the print quality is great, can't find the product cheaper anywhere and you can send the empty cartridges back and earn £4. great for your pocket and the environment
11 Comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 28 January 2015
Much better value than the ordinary cartridge, the XL is worth the little bit extra in cost for the longevity of the ink in the cartridge. I can print quite a lot and have found these to be the best purchase - I wouldn't go back to the ordinary size cartridge unless in a dire emergency if I couldn't get hold of an XL.
on 8 April 2016
Good price for official Canon ink. I've bought cheaper compatible cartridges before and found that although they printed I always used to get error messages on printer and had to faff about pressing buttons each time I wanted to print. Pay a wee bit more for the official products and you don't get any of these issues