on 6 August 2012
She said yes, which is a good thing. Good lookin ring with some nice detail. Stone is a decent size. Not the most clear, but still looks good. Ring looks like its worth more than it is, which is a good thing.
on 10 July 2012
My husband bought me this ring as a replacement engagement ring as my original ring had lost a stone. Fortunately I got to choose the ring myself, and after extensive browsing decided that this would be my ring of choice. I was slightly dubious prior to receiving the ring as I had my doubts that the low price would reflect the quality of the diamond. Not the case at all!! I am absolutely delighted with the quality and clarity of the diamond ring, it is so much better in real life! Listings picture does not do it justice at all! I would highly recommend this ring to anyone looking for something affordable and classy. A real bargain!
on 28 December 2013
My husband to be bought this ring for Christmas after I choose it, it looks beautiful in the picture but upon opening the box Christmas morning I was extremely disappointed. The diamond had no clarity, and the ring looks like it has come from a children's play set very upset
on 8 January 2015
good product and looked very pretty when on fast delivery very happy
on 12 January 2014
My son bought this ring. Both his girlfriend and him were very happy with it. Question now popped and ring in place.
on 15 February 2015
Really disappointed, such a cloudy diamond, DO NOT BUY!!! sent back and got full refund at least (though did cost me £6 to return)