on 25 December 2011
I really like this book. Easy to flick through. I was most pleased to find the contents page listed with more than one recipe for a type of biscuit ie. after clicking the heading Chocolate Chip Cookies you get a list for nine different types of choc chip cookie to choose from.

This book has allsorts of recipes, those listed on the contents page are; assorted cookies, bars and squares, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, cookie balls, ginger and molasses cookies, holiday cookies, macaroons and meringues, no bake cookies, oatmeal cookies, peanut butter cookies, pecan cookies and refrigerator cookies.

The only downside to this book is that there aren't any pictures of what you are supposed to be making. I don't see it as a problem really, more of a surprise of what the end product will be! My 7yr old and I made melt in the mouth cookies. They turned out very flat. Really very delicious but very flat. I don't know if they were supposed to be like that of if maybe we were light on flour. I'm not used to using cups in my cooking either but we thought we'd give it a go. We also made scotch shortbread. Yum, really yum!

We are looking forward to trying more of these recipes out very soon.
on 18 October 2013
Fabulous book with plenty of recipe ideas from some that you'll recognise and some not. We all get bored with making the same things and this book really does give you some ideas that will make a difference and get people asking you for the recipes. Super!
on 17 May 2013
I have not had time to try any of the recipes yet but reading through them I think this book is exactly what I will enjoy baking. Ask me again when I've had more time
on 8 March 2016
Full of interesting recipies my partner is looking
forward to making them some, no doubt we will
be weight watching afterwards!
on 31 October 2013
Not terribly inspiring ideas but very good value at the price. Have baked a few of the biscuits which came out well
on 24 April 2016
I wish I had known it was going to be measured in cups not lbs and ops.
on 24 March 2015
Absolutley fab u lous. Cookies are my favourite.
on 8 October 2015
I have made some of these recipes, all good
on 12 January 2016
Some good recipes in this book
on 5 January 2016