on 2 May 2012
diabolo perfection; it's fast, makes a cool noise at speed, looks great, seems very durable, is medium sized (perfect for my son, 8), can do every trick in the book, & gets played with every waking moment!

bought this a week after wasting £20 on an inferior make of diabolo. grrrrr.

if (like me) you're new to the diabolo world...
it's a wonderful distraction from all the other less noble crazes - DS, Wii, Match Attax, Moshi Monsters, Minecraft, et al - that we as parents feel obliged to permit. good, old-fashioned fun, with a very 21st century bent.

£ for £, the best, most satisfying present ever.

tip: buy an extra reel of diabolo string; you'll need it!
on 27 April 2014
Chose these diablos for my children they wanted to upgrade from fixed bearing , almost straight away after ordering the shop phoned me up just to ensure I knew it was for diablo only not sticks, which I was and I thought this was excellent customer service came within 2 days of ordering .... Excellent product
on 25 January 2013
I bought this for my son as an xmas present. He had a little one to practice on then on xmas morning he opened this and was never off it. The only down side is the noise from it spinning but it keeps him quiet
on 28 January 2016
It's fallen to bits after 1 month of use, what a waste of money. The plastic disc that holds the bearing and cup onto the axel has sheared off. Also, the metal screws that fix into the plastic disc aren't strong enough (because they are binding against plastic) which means the whole cup isn't secure anymore. If the discs had been made of metal or harder material it probably would have lasted longer.
on 16 March 2014
this Diablo arrived the day after i bought it, very speedy service. However i did not once in the purchasing process see anywhere to determine the colour of my order, so upon opening the package i was slightly disappointing with the result. This being said the diablo is amazing, the triple bearing makes is very fast and easy to learn tricks for beginners. Absolutely loving it at the moment can't spend any time away from it.
on 14 July 2015
Really great. Much better than the standard ones. Does not cpome with sticks which i didn't notice, but that's my fault. My boy loves it. Best Diablo in his school!
on 12 May 2016
Apparently, the best thing ever according to a 10 yr old.
on 12 November 2014
As described. Delivered promptly and on time. Thank you.
on 19 July 2014
spot on. well packaged q delivery. brilliant
on 11 August 2014
Item arrived in 24 hours, great product!