Platform: PlayStation 3|Change

on 30 May 2012
Great game, good fun to play - my 3 year old daughter enoys this game and so too do my two boys.

However, the issue I have with this game is their song selection.

Many of the songs are obscure and odd. It was as if they were saving royalty money by using strange music recorded by undiscovered artists.

I also think that several of the songs are far to risque to be on a game that is aimed at preteens and early teens.

For example, Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous" is all about sex. Many (but not all) of the inappropriate words have been cut out of the song (which makes the flow of the song really odd) but the generally theme is still very clear.

Here is the list:

11.Danny Elfman: This is Halloween
12.Donna Summer: I Feel Love
13.Dr. Creole: Baby Zouk
14.Duck Sauce: Barbra Streisand
15.Girls Aloud: Jump (For My Love)
16.Groove Century: Boogie Wonderland
17.Gwen Stefani: What You Waiting For
18.Inspector Marceau: The Master Blaster
19.Janelle Monae: Tightrope (Solo Version)
20.Jessie J featuring B.o.B: Price Tag
21.Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra: Hungarian Dance No. 5
22.Katy Perry: E.T (only in the Special edition)
23.Katy Perry: Teenage Dream (only in the Special edition)
24.Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg: California Gurls
25.Kiss: I Was Made For Lovin' You
26.Konshens: Jamaican Dance
27.African Ladies: Pata Pata
28.Latino Sunset: Mamasita
29.Laura Bell Bundy: Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)
30.Lena Meyer-Landrut: Satellite
31.Lenny Kravitz: Are You Gonna Go My Way
32.LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock: Party Rock Anthem
33.Madness: Night Boat To Cairo
34.MIKA: Lollipop
35.Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland: Promiscuous 832. Pointer Sisters: I'm So Excited
36.Pointer Sisters: I'm So Excited
37.Queen: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
38.Reggaeton Explosion: Boom
39.Rita Mitsouko: Marcia Baila
40.Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman: Somethin' Stupid
41.Robin Sparkles: Let's Go To The Mall
42.Scissor Sisters: I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
43.Sentai Express: Spectronizer
44.Sweat Invaders: Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
45.Taio Cruz: Dynamite
46.The Buggles: Video Killed The Radio Star
47.The Chemical Brothers: Hey Boy Hey Girl
48.The Girly Team: Baby One More Time
49.The Sugarhill Gang: Apache (Jump On It)
50.Tommy Sparks: She's Got Me Dancing
51.Wilson Pickett: Land of 1000 Dances
VINE VOICEon 24 April 2012
What with all this rain we've been having JustDance 3 is an ideal way to get some happy vibes going. Good selection of songs and further ones to unlock the more you play it which my kids love. More opportunities for group dances too.

Really good fun.
on 9 March 2013
I only bought it for my children, as with all the other games I purchase. But I love getting into this with them. They think its great that their mummy dances with them too. And It keeps me fit! I'm only 25 and not in awful shape, but I like that I enjoy it AND its helping keep me on my toes, not that its needed with too young children of course.
on 10 April 2013
I love dancing along to all these songs, they are so much fun to do with friends and family,
they are also extremely useful to do as daily exercise.

I would definitely recommend JUST DANCE 3 to anyone looking for a exciting, fun dance game.
on 30 December 2013
Ordered for my 4yr old daughter and have to admit the whole family is having great fun with this game!!!
on 30 May 2012
Fantastic fun but just wish they invested more songs into it , even through online content!

The controls are extremely responsive and the interactive content is extremely well presented. The song choices are good with some of the slower songs providing the biggest challenges!

Kids will grasp it eventually but I think this is aimed and older kids and adults
on 9 January 2013
Just Dance 3 (PS3):Todo perfecto, idioma en castellano juego muy recomendable para jugar en familia o amigos, en resumen un 10 de 10.
on 20 May 2015
No very interesting for a girl that was born in 2002 i mean it has a couple of good songs but thats about it
on 3 June 2013
I really appreciate the quality of this so thank you very much for the timing and quality of this product.
on 30 January 2013
Myself and my 4 year old twins love having a boogie to this. Fun entertainment and quite a good workout!