on 31 July 2012
This really is a top quality item. The leather is excellent, stitching and construction faultless. And its a proper fit as well. Really, look no further. This is the best I have seen and I have been shopping for a while.
The present price is an unbelievable bargain too, so don't hang around.
on 1 December 2012
Yes very good, unfortunately mine is not an ASUS, so had to do couple of "snips" to cces the controls, very secure in the case BUT it's a shame that it does not prop up vertically only landscape... still at the price I surely can't grumble...
on 15 June 2012
When viewing pictures of cases, everything seems to look practically the same. In all honesty I went for this case because it looked good on the picture and it was cheap. When it arrived I was pleased to see I had purchased a high quality compact and comfortable case.

The tablet slides in to the case quite easily, however I felt that the fitting could have been slightly tighter.

The front case can be folded around and slipped under the tag at the back for resting the tablet vertically - great for watching movies, but not so great stability if you want to use the on-screen keyboard. A very slight uneven balance means that the rest position always feels slightly temperamental. I can't help but feel a more expensive case may have provided better stability.

The front of the case is magnetised to stay closed. A very useful feature and works very well.

Please note this case can only accommodate the tablet, not the additional keyboard.

Overall I am happy with my product, especially with such a low cost. However if money was no object I may have gone for a more expensive case.
on 15 February 2012
Just received this cover/case for my transformer and it fits perfectly, all the buttons are accessible as well as having a slot for the charger unlike some cases in other reviews. For £8 or so just buy one and don't spend £30 more on similar items. It's got a soft inside to protect the screen and makes it look less like an expensive transformer and more like a black book. Perfect!
on 16 February 2012
My case arrived today and I have to agree with all of the comments from Tony B. All of the alternatives looked a bit confusing - all trying to to hold the Prime in a multitude of positions, but not always successfully. This case does simple things well. It holds the Prime firmly in position, it provides access to all screen controls, it provides access to all connections and it has a cut out for the speaker. I wanted this case mainly to stop my Prime getting scratched and to hold it securely on my knee or on the table. It performs these functions perfectly and if this is all you want it to do then this is the case to buy. It is a real bargain and surely will not remain at this price for long.
on 23 February 2012
A great case for the money that safely stores the tablet, but is no good if you intend to keep the keyboard docked, as this has to be removed.
Stand is great for balancing the tablet on your lap, and is a neat design with access to all ports etc, just be aware you have to remove to attach the keyboard.
on 17 April 2012
I didn't know what to expect as the price was so reasonable. The case fitted perfectly allowing access to all connections. It arrived quickly and funcioned completely as advertised. Great value product.
on 5 September 2012
I love this case. Thought it wouldnt be good quality as of cheap price. I was proved wrong amazing case, fits perfect, Long strip of Velcro. Feels so nice. Would recommend
on 25 November 2013
Arrived ahead of estimated time, in excellent condition, well packaged. Very good purchase. Good value for money. Does what it's meant to do effectively - quite robust
on 13 January 2013
This product is nice, good material and work well. Is easy to use. Only one thing bad, they forget to put the hole for jack.3.5mm I did myself, but is not the same.