on 25 June 2015
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this cable but I was very pleasantly surprised! The cable feels like an expensive cable and, so far, I've had no issues with it. If you need a 1m HDMI cable, this is the one.
on 7 January 2017
Coludnt get this cable to work with my sky q box on 2160p 10bit. Would work ok on 1080p resolution. Moved box closer to the tv and used sky's proprietory hdmi cable and now get full uhd 2160p resolution in 10 bit colour. Seller not interested, would not recommend this cable for uhd.
Very pleased with the quality of this cable wish was for my television to connect up a to enable me to receive Netflix this is my second purchase Very neatly packaged for the customer.
on 1 February 2016
Decent cable, does the job!!!
on 23 July 2012
All seems fine and well. package was very good and at first look quality is very good too.
as you would expect. it's gold plated and has well made endings.
the cord itself is rubber coated so it may not be the best protection out there (i got other cords like that) but i see no real need for anything more (and it would be throwing money out of the window)

i don't use the Ethernet feature so i can't comment on that.
i'll be testing this with all scenarios i can in the next days so if anything should come up i'll edit
on 12 May 2013
Cable was delivered very quickly which was very much appreciated and worked perfectly.
The cable is well made and has a quality look and finish to it and it fitted nice and snugly into the HDMI connections on my computer and monitor. The cable is a little thicker than some of the cheaper HDMI cables and appears more robust, which i like.
The connections on the end of the cable also have a robust feel and look to them and are nicely finished.
I have only been using this cable for a few day as yet, but i have had no problems at all up to now, i would certainly buy another of these cables.
on 7 March 2012
Just set it up for the XBox and the quality is superb, coming back for another one for the new bluray, can't fault it.
on 24 April 2013
HAVING BOUGHT FROM THIS MANUFACTURER BEFORE, I KNEW THE BUILD QUALITY WOULD BE UP TO SCRATCH, BUT I HAD NOT TRIED THE PRIME BEFORE. THIS HAS A SMOOTH RUBBER OUTER COVERING AND I FOUND THIS PRIME MODEL TO BE A BIT MORE FLEXIBLE THAN THE OTHER MODEL. WHICH IS SO STIFF, IT CAN KNOCK OVER A WI-FI SENDER BY BRUSHING AGAINST THE LEAD. THE PICTURE AND SOUND QUALITY IS GREAT, WHEN SENDING A BLU-RAY SIGNAL TOO A FULL HD TV. GOOD VALUE TO, AGAINST KNOW SHOP BRANDS.
on 20 March 2013
After buying a new laptop capable of Full HD output I needed an HDMI cable for connection to my Full HD flatscreen LED TV. After checking various reviews I ordered this Cablesson 3m cable, and it's proven to be excellent. I've been using this cable for 6 months now, and at 1920x1080 resolution the image is always very sharp. This cable also allows the sound to be heard through the TV (as I would expect, though it's necessary to set the laptop's sound options appropriately). At such a low price, this cable is a bargain. Highly recommended.
on 14 May 2013
do you need to spend £10's on HDMI cables? The debate rages, but this cable to me proves the answer is no. I wanted 3D support and HDMI control (where the connected devices 'talk to each other' via the HDMI cable for linked functionality). Both these work fine with my set up: Samsung 3D Blur-ay player to Yamaha AV Reciever to Samsung 3D Plasma TV. 3D blu-rays play perfectly and one click of the Yamaha AV Reciever remote turns on simultaneously the Receiver, the TV and the player via HDMI control - spot on!