on 4 February 2018
The container itself is very cheap and all the contents can be bought elsewhere at half the cost. This seemed like a returned item as two of the items were already open.
No heat mat as mentioned in the reviews and questions but I blame this solely on amazon for not vetting.
Can't fault the delivery speed as it arrived the next day.
This should not be described as a starter kit without a heat mat as keeping the pets warm is essential.
Overall, disappointed.
on 19 February 2018
Arrrived today with a big crack down one side which I’ve had to patch up with tape as my new snail needs a home so no time to send back for a replacement. The thermometer/hygrometer doesn’t work, seems to think my living room is 100% humid and temperature doesn’t match with my digital one. Tank is big enough for one snail I’d say and has far too many holes to keep tank humid enough so may need to tape a few of them up too. Overall I wouldn’t recommend and very disappointed with a wasted £30 😩
on 18 December 2017
Didn't realize it was broken on the bottom until it washed it out and it leaked, split right across bottom, cannot get the sellotape off so looks really messy. Can't send back as won't get another in time.
on 4 January 2018
Great tank for your GALS 🐌 I have two tanks as my daughters have one each and I don't want them to breed.
Only down side one tank had cello tape wrapped all the way round and has marked the tank,
It is taking me ages to get it off.
But would recommend as it's a good price and you get everything you need.
review image
on 2 October 2017
Excellent product at a very reasonable price. It arrived quickly and contains all the basics for my two Giant African Snails.
on 24 May 2016
Came very quickly, was wrapped properly and nothing was damaged/broken. Perfect for my Giant african land snails. Very happy with this product
One person found this helpful
on 17 January 2018
Great buy but should really come with a heat mat which is also required for an African land snail. My heat mats cost £15.
on 18 January 2018
Perfect for a start up kit. Has everything you need.
on 14 March 2018
Great value
on 29 December 2017
Everything you need to start up, however came with a small crack in the corner of tank so had to buy another...