on 14 July 2014
Best thing is the quick delivery, secondly, its ever so nice using the BBQ oven with no mess or frying oil everywhere. I use it for Samosa and other(spoused to be fried) arabic food, and it tastes great with no guilt of extra fat you may put on with such food. Overall, easy, clean, and healthy option;)
14 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2015
Wow! I love gadgets and I love cooking. This is easily the best thing I have ever bought for the kitchen. It's very sturdy, well made and well packaged. I've only cooked meat in it so far and the results are quite amazing.
on 8 June 2016
I use this everyday! Makes amazing chicken. Saves me putting the oven on. Can cook anything in here which you can cook in the oven and it cooks so quickly!
on 28 February 2016
Good quality and sturdy.
on 25 January 2015
Great appliance. Used it once to cook fish and vegetables. Excellent result and delicious.
on 21 August 2015
Fantastic product, I would likely recommend it!! We have used it several times now with great results.
on 8 January 2015
Creates a great indoor BBQ effect
on 14 October 2014
Amazing quality! Everything tastes great, from chicken, grilled fish, mini pizzas and naan bread, corn on the cob and kebabs. Still need to try baking cookies and scones but this oven can do everything!
11 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2014
I was so pleased by the excellent delivery service I never expected this item to be delivered on a sunday. thanks
we managed to grill some vegetables yesteday - my husband and I was very pleased with this oven --no oil at all .
2 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2015
Just amazing, ok you don't get the true bbq taste but Still the best thing in my kitchen, it's so well made and as other's have said delivery took a day and a half