Customer reviews

GEIDI PRIMES
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 March 2017
A great batch of pop songs at the cutting edge. Grimes is a real talent with a superb voice and songs to match. I just get the feeling this suffers slightly from being and little too slick and polished, when the previous albums kept a bit of the rawness there.
on 3 February 2015
Deep, dark, and very good. Depressing, floating tunes over-set with Clare Boucher's bubble-gum voice make for a very interesting listening experience.
One person found this helpful
on 2 February 2017
Highly recommend! also other albums : )
on 30 January 2014
I love the sound of this album! I think the artwork looks really cool! Technically it hasn't arrived yet, but I've already listened to it a lot of times! Caladan's my favourite song!
One person found this helpful
on 13 July 2016
Great job. Many thanks.
on 27 July 2015
A brilliant album! Glad I finally invested in her earlier work!
on 30 November 2015
Love Grimes ♡☆♡☆♡
on 13 July 2012
I wanted to listen Grimes and get an album, i got 3 albums together in an Amazon deal, and now i have loads of music to listen to, this one is my favourite. I am an artist and i love to paint to this music, love it. The seller was fine too.
2 people found this helpful