Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 February 2012
What a lovely album! I would describe it as dreamy electronic music, with guitars and lots of beautiful chanting melodies. If I had to say, I'd say it had echoes of New Order and Cocteau Twins but is not as clichéd as that might imply - it's an original piece. Check out the brilliant video for Pleasure Palaces, which is where I first heard of them.
on 21 October 2012
Having heard their other albums which are generally great, I think it is this album that I would recommend to newcomers to the group. In fact as a definitive statement of their quite distinctive style - which combines very sci-fi electronics with rock drums and guitars and distant processed vocals at times (though this instrumental music as the vocals are part of the texture) + brilliant production and arrangements. Having heard the recent EP follow up 'New Relics' I actually wonder if they have peaked with 'Have Some Faith in Magic' (I hope not). Best cut for me is Earthscore - if you are curious there is lots of their music on YouTube - check out this track first.
on 6 January 2013
A very good album for people who like instrumental music with guitars. Lags a little in the middle if I'm honest but that can be forgiven for the first few tracks & the last ones.