Customer reviews

on 3 May 2013
I don't know how I missed this the first time around (whenever that was) but it's absilutely fabulous.
A fantastic voice. Recently some tv competition singers have attempted it and they have so far only proven that this guy's RANGE and EMOTIVE content cannot be matched!
It's very interesting often sparse instrumentation.
Again I've heard some artists do cover versions and the original just is so superb.
It's a good story - somewhat like Human League's "Don't You Want Me"
on 22 April 2017
Heard this on the radio loads of times but never remembered who did it until I saw the Star Wars spoof, better than the remixes I looked at.
on 12 February 2012
I bought this as it is played regularly on my local radio station but they often do this with "indie" or "pop" artist(s) & if they are a "one hit wonder" who are not "the best from the 60s 70s or 80s" they are never played again.

I recommend checking out Kimbra's other songs/videos.
on 22 March 2014
I love this song, when I heard it on the radio I kept thinking that I had to get it but I always missed the part where the radio DJ said the name of the artist, overall this is a brilliant song
on 2 December 2016
Good
on 16 June 2013
It is not the most obvious tune, but it definitely has a hook. The lyrics are true to life too! One of the most interesting pop songs I have heard in the last few years.
on 13 January 2016
great lyrics that i can relate too, great voice , video , song
on 27 October 2016
Great
on 23 September 2016
Great song
on 21 May 2015
Good song - interesting to see if Gotye is a one trick pony or if he's going to produce more and even better music