on 21 January 2013
Since first making the mistake (when I was a lad...) of buying a Lexmark printer because it was cheap then finding out the bitter truth about the cost of ink-cartridges for it, I have always checked the availability of compatible ink cartridges for the printer model I have intended to buy. I currently have an Epson D88 which I have been happy with for 5 years.

I have never been dissatisfied with any purchase of compatible cartridges, and I see no reason why these should be any different - the first set are working fine. I do not know if the ink is of the same quality as the original - but I do not care. I print some letters, information from web-pages and snap-shots taken with my camera-phone: the quality of photos is more than adequate when photo-paper is used along with the highest quality print settings on the D88. If I felt the need to pay 5x.....10x...the price for Epson's own product then I would certainly not be using a £50 D88 printer!

I do not mind if some of these cartridges do not function (...bad-chip, blocked..whatever)that is the joy of paying pennies rather than pounds for them.

For those with children in the house using printer/printers for fun, for school-work, for clubs and hobbies then compatible ink-cartridges are a MUST (sorry about shouting)- if anyone turns their nose up at the use of a 'cheap' substitute rather than a branded item, tell them to get a paper-round and buy their own.....
on 10 May 2017
Quality prints. For the price good deal. Reliable seller.
Amazon asking me to fill more words to post the review. So here it goes. It's a magic ink which can print in many languages. It also can draw pictures and paint photo with perfection. The limitation is it can't print white colour on a black sheet 😂 happy Amazon 😃
on 22 July 2013
Lighning fast delivery and packaged well enough to withstand a direct nuclear hit. These inks are great for day to day colour printing. They are chipped properly and work in my trusty old Epson D88 workhorse with absolutely no problems. If you want top quality photo quality inks, these are not for you but if you want low cost colour ink for bulk printing of colour documents, these ink cartridges are just the job. I will be returning for more.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 March 2013
The Epson printer informed me that the cartridges were not Epson originals (thank goodness, I couldn't afford to remortgage the house) but after a few clicks to say you are aware of this the printer accepts the cartridges and carries on regardless... Well pleased and saved an elderly neighbour a fortune.
4 people found this helpful
on 22 November 2017
I received these and they are empty or dry. None of them work. I am very disappointed as I bought some from this buyer before and they were fine. I use these in my printer at work and it has held up my workload as I have had to order from somewhere else. Not a happy customer. Would have given 0 stars if that was an option
on 3 July 2013
I cannot see why people would buy manufacturers ones rather then compatible cartridges. These are fine and ignore any epson message that says they are incompatible - just hit continue.
4 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2012
When buying these incredible value inks you would think there was a downside. Maybe they don't work correctly or the printing is poor quality, but they appear to be as good as the manufacturer's product. There is a possibility that the cartridges don't last quite as long as the original spec. ones, but when it comes to savings like this - who cares!
on 13 March 2014
Just the job, I hate getting low on ink, sometimes I need to do a lot of unexpected printing, and it's needed "yesrday" so I like to have replacements to hand at a reasonable price. RGG
2 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2017
Good set of "cheap" inks - seem to work well.
on 19 October 2015
Very happy with cartridges. Placed in my epson stylus printer and printing again. Very reasonable price for compatible inks. Would recommend.