Size: 16 GB|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on 3 September 2013
I love he frustration free packaging, and of course the product, it's in my Sony HX300. Packaging as I said is great no trying to break open the plastic case (if you have ever seen, curb you enthusiasm you will now what I mean!)
on 21 November 2015
Arrived next day. Very fast card based on first impressions in my d5200. Looking forward to giving it a really good workout soon but seeing a big improvement in buffer performance with this card when using in multi shot mode.

Update 7th December - less than 3 weeks of use getting 'card cannot be read' issues. Taking card out and putting in again resolves for a while but missed lots of photos because of this so returning the card for a refund and bought sandisk instead.

Shame as the performance of the card was great and I might have just got unlucky with a dodgy one but can't risk a dodgy card.
on 4 November 2015
Only used for a couple of weeks so far in a Pentax K-S2 DSLR where it gives me over 4000 shots at the 20Meg setting..

I've not had any camera slow down issues due to writing to the card - but note I've only taken a sequence of 3 or so constant drive photos. On the video setting it's also fine.

Just check your camera/device cabability for UHS capability otherwise you will only get the class 10 performance and may as well buy a slower card.
on 24 March 2016
I'm a big fan of Transcend SD and CF cards. It's very difficult for one person to comment on the reliability of a flash card, and everyone will have a horror story about one brand of card failing and destroying all of their photos, but I've used several different Transcend cards over several years and never had any problems. They're fast, and great value.
review image review image
on 2 September 2015
Seems to be genuine item, I Tested this on my DELL Laptop using the internal card reader straight out of the packet, here are the results:
Warning: Only 61790 of 61791 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 33.1 MByte/s
Reading speed: 53.1 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

So, not 90 MBytes/s but still pretty fast. Not sure if this is fast enough for 4K recording on my FZ1000 I will try it out and comment further.

Anyone tried it in an FZ1000?
on 9 March 2014
I have a canon 700d (18 megapixel) and I have just moved from shooting jpeg to RAW format which are four or five time bigger file sizes. So my SD cards are no longer big enough and I needed bigger ones. The market leader are sandisk extreme pro but they are very expensive and I was able to buy this 32GB card for the same price as a 16gb sandisk.
I have tried both on full automatic mode in my camera and they both fire off 6 shots at full speed and four more slightly slower then slow down even further after the tenth shot.
When set to jpeg I get continuous 90 shots before it even begins to slow down.
I can not tell a difference between the two cards using this simple testing method.
However Sandisk have just released the worlds fasted card at 280MBs but it is still unavailable and when it comes on to the market it will be very expensive.
This Transcend card works very well with my camera and I am unable to identify any difference in speed with the sandisk.
This is very fast and significantly cheaper than sandisk's extreme pro SD cards.
I have just got this card so I can't speak for reliability but before moving to sandisk I always had Transcend cards and I have never had any problems with them.
I recommend this card and I will buy more if I need them.
on 21 January 2013
I bought this to my canon 650D and it can hold up to 4000 photos (JPEG).
With hight transfer speeds, class 10, UHS1 makes this product a bargain
I advise this card to any photographer !
on 10 May 2016
I mistakenly bought this as I was actually after a micro but didn't read the listing properly. No worries though as I use it to keep data from my PC and it has proved very useful for that. For the price I'm very pleased with it. It's been fast and reliable and you can never have too much storage.
on 18 January 2016
I have used these cards for a year or so now in Canon cameras including a 6D, 70D, 7D Mark 2 and 5D Mark 3.

I have never had any problems with them. They seem quick enough to take photos and record video without too much problem and also seem to be reliable and well made.

At the price, I think they must be one of the best value SD cards available.
on 27 April 2014
I have used Transcend a lot in the past and always had a good experience. I purchased a 64gb and a 128gb card on this occasion.The 64gb is fine with no problems. The 128gb however, only showed space of 80gb when I received it. I returned for a replacement which came and appeared to have the full space on it. I used it once and when I went to use it again - it too only showec 80gb space and despite re-formatting I could not get the full space back. So either this is a faulty batch or there is something wrong with the transcend 128gb cards in general. I am getting a refund this time and Amazon said they would investigate this supplier more.
If you do buy this item - check the size on delivery and after first use.