Price:£4.60 - £13.95

on 10 January 2016
Good goggles however I bought for our 2 and a half year old but when they arrived they had 6-14 yrs written on packaging and the nose band was huge, so sent back and ordered the 'little super seal' goggles instead of these 'Super Seal Junior'. Think people on the reviews maybe get mixed up but surely the age range should be on the description somewhere or at least a photo of the packing showing the age. So would recommend but make sure you order the right size, so Super seal junior for 6-14yrs and Little super seal for 0-6 yrs 👍
on 28 August 2012
Way too small! Bought for 6 year old child but returned as far too small. Would only recommend for very young children (pre 5)
on 5 May 2012
Brought for my daughter who has a great dislike to getting water in her eyes when swimming.
To quote her, they are fab daddy they don't let any water in like the last ones !
on 26 June 2013
The goggles themselves are ok, but I find them so difficult to adjust. I hate them. I can't adjust them quickly when my son is wearing them like I can with a different pair, and I can barely adjust them when he's not wearing them. They seriously need to think about this.
on 19 May 2014
My 9yr old daughter has been a bit of a pain to buy goggles for. She'd rather swim with reddened eyes than put up with them usually, and I have tried several brands. These goggle arrived last week and she had her first lesson with them and took to them straight away, it was fantastic. Obviously I can't comment on their longevity, but as for fit and comfort they get full marks.
on 9 July 2016
Quality is amazing, i bought this for my son who is 6 years old and need a google for his swimming lessons at the school. my son had used another brand before this and straps just easily broke within a few days which was so disappointing, but this one has proved to be different surely, is made of high quality you can tell from the first touch, and my son has said this is much more comfortable to wear, and he's been using this for a few months without a complain. its not too tight around eye area, yet 100% block the water from coming in, has good visable view as well.another addition to this is that straps are very easy to adjust. Great quality product i'd recommend to anyone! Price is also very attractive too. Fantastic investment for long term!
on 15 July 2013
Good googles, not too heavy and seem to be a good fit. Eight more words required and I can not think of anything else to say!
on 30 January 2015
Daughter only got to use this twice but so far so good.
She had long hair so when tied up and under the swimming hat the strap divides into two allowing each strap to separate around tied up hair.
on 25 May 2016
Fab product, fast delivery, can't knock it.
The goggle will fit almost anyone as they are easy to adjust and fit into place. They fit nicely around the eyes and although the fit in place nice and snug, the rubber at the back doesn't pull hair as badly as some others.
on 2 June 2016
Excellent goggles than my son is really pleased with. They fit him perfectly (he's a slim 5 year old) with plenty of room to grow. I think clear lenses would have been better than the blue tint, but after his initial confusion at the blue world, it doesn't seem to worry him.