on 7 March 2013
I really enjoyed the first two and expected this to be equal to those, it wasnt. (I gave those 5 stars)
I stuck with this one hoping to get past the bad bits and because I wanted to know what happened.
It was repetitive and I thought the author had lost his edge. The first two stories were good fantasy.This had a background that was just the same yukki grusome.stuff all the way through. I thought ....is this all he could come up with?
The characters, their interaction and relationships were fabulous,very interesting and compelling but the background of the threatening baddies was just ....yuk.
The 3rd book of the trilogy. Sadly in a word ....disappointing.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 March 2018
Good follow up to Dragonds Reborn (book 2)
on 15 June 2015
This is one of the best dragon books iv ever read i simpley live the lot book one to three iv really enjoyed reading they have been hard to put down
on 9 October 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed all three books, although with all the dragon books Daniel writes I do find it confusing which books follow. The story Song of Dragon's kept me entertained and waiting to read the next one. Well done
on 9 November 2013
I love these book of dragon stories, witchcraft & soccery, good read, keeps me entertained for hours , keep them comming
on 25 January 2015
It's ok, nothing special...the same formula again and again throughout the book. Read it and you'll know what I mean. And how many times can you really get a shoulder injury really.........
on 12 September 2015
Very weird,
on 10 March 2015
Great trilogy fits well with others
on 1 August 2016
A must read for lovers of all things fantasy. A gripping tale of good over evil with epic battles, magic and plenty of blood and gore.
on 12 July 2014
Not for the faint hearted ! I could not put the book down ...Even tried to read whilst sleeping I think !