on 29 September 2013
A must for anyone who is a serious Scrabble player! Recommended by friends who just kept on winning .... I'm now one of the winners
on 14 December 2012
I am a poor scrabble player but I find this book very interesting and helpful. It contains ideas & words I would never ever have thought of. I am sure given time my playing will greatly improve!!
on 26 March 2013
Just the right size to pop into my bag to take to doctor`s or hospital trips while awaiting appointments.Useful for passing the time and learning something something new.
on 5 June 2015
OK
on 27 March 2015
This edition is in excellent condition.
on 7 July 2015
Excellent aid for keen scrabble players. All 2 & 3 letter words listed
on 29 September 2013
every thing you need too know, 2 letter words are great. Use this book all the time .My wife has now found it and she can now beat me.
One person found this helpful
on 12 March 2013
I would recomend this product to all Scrabble fans it has already enhanced my play at a weekly Scrabble group. The two and three letter help guides really has improved my scores.
on 12 November 2013
very good book for the general scrabble addict, all words are defined, as in use and alternative possible meanings, good
on 9 January 2014
Very useful little book although requires some work to remember the vocabulary suggestions.
Already improved my scrabble play over Christmas.