on 26 May 2016
Skin type: Sensitive, slight eczema, lots of dry skin.

I have been using it regularly as a part of my bathing routine and can say that it has been working a treat. (I've also been naughty and used it on my face too, and the bits that get in my mouth, not on purpose, actually tastes kind of nice, (Don't purposely eat it though!)) and it has made me feel a lot cleaner than my regular form of scrubbing.
My skin on problem areas, like the back of my thighs and knees are softer, and it makes for a great exfoliant prior and post shaved legs.
on 13 April 2017
The product its self is fine, and was a gift for someone, who was thrilled to receive it.

My complaint is that it didn't come in any sort of packaging. I just opened the Amazon box, and I could unscrew the lid and the product was there. No packaging around the tub, or plastic cover underneath the lid. There was also a large bar-code label on the side, which I tried to slowly peel off, but it did that thing where it only half comes off, and leave some sticky paper residue on the packaging.
This has an absolutely yummy scent which immediately lifts your mood and is 'gritty' enough to give your skin a proper exfoliation. I use an Epilator and find that I suffer terribly with ingrown hairs on my legs when I use it, most scrubs I've tried just don't do anything, but this one has a great thick, almost sticky texture which stays on your skin long enough to be able to rub it over the surface. So many others just slide off your skin before you can rub them! I use a Body a Shop polishing cloth with it, and use a circular motion over my legs, and the cloth plus this scrub work their magic to lift surface dead skin cells and free up those tricky ingrown hairs more effectively than any other scrub I've tried.
Add to this the lovely scent, and I shall definitely be sticking with this!!!
on 18 January 2015
I needed an exfoliating scrub to minimise the risk of ingrown hairs as I use an epilator. I must agree with other reviewers about the smell... It does smell lovely and fresh!!! The smell however is gone as soon as you leave the bath, it doesn't linger on the skin which is rather unfortunate. Also I find it just ok at exfoliating, I've used much cheaper products and had far greater results. It is quite messy to use, it is very thick and gloppy so that is a plus as it doesn't run off your skin as soon as you put it on but it does leave a mess if using it in the bath. I wouldn't recommend this product unfortunately, although it does smell lovely, the smell doesn't last and cheaper products get greater results... I'd suggest dry body brushing or just a loofah, it does the same thing at a fraction of the price and no mess.
on 25 October 2013
The smell of this scrub is addictive. So much so that sometimes I just smell it even when I'm not having a shower- it's so nice I want to eat it! It is also a great skin exfoliator, and the tub lasts a long time. 99% of soap and glorys products are excellent, and this doesn't disappoint.
on 30 January 2015
Love love love the results! Use it pretty much every day. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean. Not so keep on the smell though :\
on 21 September 2012
I absolutely love this scrub. It smells DELICIOUS and I felt like it really scrubbed my skin clean and left it feeling smooth and pampered. The only bad thing is that the bits go all over your bath so it's a bit messy but that's a minor complaint. Would definitely buy it again.
on 14 August 2015
Not gritting/hard enough for me - starts off well, but softens too soon, so don't get a proper scrub out of it. Much prefer The Body Shop body scrubs. Does smell nice & is thicker & stickier as others have said, but I don't see it as a bonus.
on 26 July 2014
I love this scrub so much. It smells amazing. It smells so sweet and citrusy. It really exfoliates the skin but at the same time it's not to harsh. The tub is quite big so it lasts me a long time. Really good value for money.
on 29 January 2014
this scrub is the best!
it smells amazing and really leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft
and using the body butter after just tops it.
really recommend this product