on 18 April 2013
It's not massively expensive so I'm not too upset about it but I am a size 8-10 and this product definetely hasn't been made for people of my size even though the descriptions says that. The stripes are far too baggy, so I had to pay another 14 quid on top of that price to get it fitted by a seamstress. I was neither happy about the seller not replying to my request of information about the size. No, defintely there are better products and better sellers around for that price.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2013
i would have gave this more stars i think one is enough, this item did not fit my GF and she is 5' 2" and a size 10, so saying that this will fit Sizes 8,10,12 is rubbish the only way this will fit those sized women is if they are under 4' and look like stick insects.

So not very happy.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2014
next day delivery, quickly found that outfit would not fit a 5'8" women and would rip.
will modify and will be made good!
on 22 July 2013
very nice outfit fitted ok but i over flowed the top due to a 40DD chest but looked nice on
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2013
when he saw this i began so happy so lady if you want to make a good night for you husbant this thing is so nice
on 26 November 2014
Very nice lingerie
on 12 October 2013
Got myself this item for my first wedding anniversary, and was barely able to squeeze into it! The item is supposed to be sizes 8-12 and felt like a size 8 (I'm size 10 or 12 depending on the retailer)... There was a moment when I didn't think the collar bit would stretch up to my neck, and I'm not big chested! I think there might have been a bit of ripping... Also the bottoms of the leg bits stopped mid-calf, rather than at the ankle as shown...

Did read the 1 star review but went ahead and got the outfit hoping for the best. In retrospect that review is spot on! I'm not sure I'd buy it again having tried it. Saying that, the husband was super happy with it...
2 people found this helpful
on 9 May 2013
Wow, look so hot,so pleased with this item,would recommend to all how like the wet look,go buy it,thanks a lot
on 13 February 2013
Bought this on ebay new for cheaper than this listing, however it is an amazing bit of kit, bought it for my fiances 22nd birthday and you should have seen his face when he came home and saw me in this beauty, it looks amazing, feels so sexy, fits amazing and deffinately does the job...three times over ;) I would say its even worth the £20 on here, but its cheaper else where so look on ebay (mine was £9.99 free pnp) and exactly the same item, but omg....its hot! wear with or without heels, it has leather-look foot stirrups which make your feel, look and smell sexy ;) oh, it smells nice too :P leather look stuff is hot! nom ;) perfect 9/10 on this listing as its over priced than ebays, ebays listing gets 10/10 :P sorry amazon
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 March 2013
OMG!! My wife looks fantastic in this outfit!! Certainly got my motor runnin. If you want to spice up your love life, this will certainly do the trick. Take my advice and have some Room Odouriser at hand as well, Woo Hoo!!
One person found this helpful