Saplings Kirsty Cot Bed (White)
Material Type: Wood|Size: W72, L144, H92cm.|Change
Price:£85.72+ £9.99 shipping

on 17 July 2017
Looks good but as others have said, item was damaged on arrival.

I took all the parts out and started to build the cot. One part had a scuff on the wood. I wasn't happy but decided to ignore it and check once built that it wouldn't scratch our baby.

I took the base out, the part that supports the baby's entire weight, and saw it was cracked on the supporting bolt holes. This is dangerous because as baby gets bigger and heavier the base can collapse.

This is getting returned.

I've seen a few complain about the quality issues with this cot. I've now seen this first hand.

These are easy faults to spot and it makes it clear that there's no quality or safety checks done at the factory because such faults should be easily spotted and removed.

I don't feel safe using this for my baby so I'll return it and go with another brand.
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 6 May 2017
Couldn't ask for more it arrived swiftly was easy to assemble and is very good quality for the price adjusts to 3 different levels this was for my 3rd child (who was not planned) and I had given away all my expensive baby item but to be honest this does the job just as well at a fraction of the cost.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 January 2018
We’ve had this for bed for 3 years now. It’s been absolutely brilliant. My daughter went in it as a tiny baby and has just grown out of it at age three. She could have stayed in it a bit longer, but she was ready for a
Bit more space! It’s sturdy, safe, secure. Well made and we’ve had absolutely no issues. Re-selling it second hand as it’s in such great condition still!
review imagereview image
on 21 December 2016
THE SIDES OF THE COT START TO BEND BECAUSE THE WOULD ITS MADE FROM IS MDFB. THE QUALITY OF THE WOOD IS NOT SOILD. SO WHEN YOUR PUTTING YOUR LITTLE ONE IN THE COT ALL THE TIME THE SIDES OF THE COT BEND IN. I WOULD UP LOAD A PHOTO BUT MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN IT TO THE DUMP. WE ONLY HAD IT 3 MONTHS. LOOK HONESTLY IT LOOKS REALLY NICE. BIT ONE YOUR LITTLE ONE START HOLDING ON THIS WILL SNAP. AMAZON REFUNDED ME STRAIGHT AWAY AFTER MAKING A COMPLAINT FOR 3 hours.
One person found this helpful
on 10 September 2013
I love this cot bed, it's beautiful, and brilliant for the money, also absolutely huge, so she should fit in it quite a while. Easy to put together and very sturdy.
8 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2017
The delivery service was excellent and is beautiful stuff it blends in beautifully on our bedroom My son is 18 months old now hes still sleep in it the mattress is very comfortable is absolutely waterproof excellent stuff 👍🏽👌
on 22 February 2017
I purchased the cot for my grandson to use when he stays over so I didn`t want to pay too much as it won`t be used every day! We Just put the cot together and found it very easy to do, the quality is very good and it seems really sturdy. Overall I`m very happy with my purchase it is good value for money!
on 15 October 2017
Cot bought for the occasional visit of grandchildren. Looks good and sturdy. Only drawback was on delivery the box was broken and some of the screws were missing.
on 23 October 2015
Me and my partner have just assembled this cot bed, looks lovley only disappointment is that one side of the rail does not drop down like the previous cot bed I had for my other daughter, but I did not check this before buying so my fault. Sturdy and pretty Thoe so overall happy, it's also quite easy to build up
2 people found this helpful
on 20 September 2016
Bought this for a friend whose cot hadn't arrived and baby was making an early arrival. Bargain. Easy to put up and looks gorgeous. Definitely good value for money.