Customer reviews

The Muppet Show Theme
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

HALL OF FAMETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 September 2013
I am writing this review in response to the usual request from Amazon after purchasing a product to review it. After years of preferring physical copies of music I was finally tempted to dip my toe into the digital download market. And for my first test of the water I decided to buy some tracks that I just love, but do not love enough to buy an entire album. And one of those tracks is the Muppets Theme, a gloriously catchy singalong piece that was the opening of so many treasured TV moments. It’s a track that whenever I hear it I end up singing in my head all day.

Or at least it would do if I could hear the dratted thing. After following all the instructions, getting technical help, installing programs and getting a computer literate younger relative (who seems to download as easily as I breathe and to whom the idea of a CD seems pretty much Jurassic) to give advice, I cannot open the downloaded and get it to play. The download service from Amazon is useless, and the technical help worse than useless.

In summary, the song is excellent. I love it. It’s worth 5 stars. But the product as sold by Amazon is totally useless and does not work. So it’s 5 stars for the song itself, 0 stars for the product bought. Average of three stars, which pains me as it is a great song, if only Amazon would get their download service sorted.
on 13 August 2013
Simply put, had to by this as it reminded me of my younger years, and you can not play this song with out smiling and singing along.
on 17 May 2014
A Brilliant program and unforgettable theme tune that'll take everyone who's old enough to remember it back to their childhood
on 7 December 2013
Great song from the muppet show, slighty tinny recording, but great on my phone, makes me giggle every time i hear it!!!