on 7 February 2013
The quality of this paper is fine for the price but I have used better in the past.

Colours are strong and vibrant and there is a good selection in the pack.

I was expecting the double sided paper to be the same colour on both sides which is unfortunately not the case and I feel should have been mentioned somewhere in the product description.

Delivery was fast and the product was well packaged.
on 20 July 2014
An excellent product saves you the hassle of individually cutting up separate pieces of paper.The quality is very good for the price, my daughter and I had hours of fun along side a good origami book which I also purchased on amazon.The seller delivered the item very promptly, overall I was very impressed.
on 1 February 2013
Very nice squares of paper quite small but exactly what was needed for my daughter to have fun many thanks foremost delivery
on 5 February 2013
Good quality and vibrant colours as expected. The recipient loved it but it is just a shame they ran out so quick!
on 19 May 2014
I was really tired of cutting A4 paper down to size in order to make Origami so I bought this paper and I am very happy with the purchase.

This is good quality paper and I am loving my new hobby of creating Origami.

I can't really think of much else to say about this paper really because to be honest... It is just paper really. Just it's more, square compared to standard A4...

It does have some nice colours in the pack which you can choose from one-sided colours or two-sided colours. I would like to point out that the colours on the two-sided paper is not the same.
on 2 November 2014
Very nice selection of paper. The fact that some sheets have the same colour on both sides, but also some sheets are white on one side, and others are multi-coloured is quite nice, as some origami designs require this. Would definitely by this again, probably in a larger size as most items I make with this paper only end up about 7 cm high/long.
review image
on 18 January 2014
I purchased these along with origami books for the wedding, as table entertainment... the guests seemed to have lots of fun.. well worth the purchase..
on 20 November 2012
order came in on time, the product was unharmed
the papers are very good for origami making and have nice colours
on 31 December 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present. It came quickly and at a good price. I would use this company again.
on 13 April 2013
Almost no square is perfect! Little imperfections that can drive you mad with white lines between folds.
Paper is not great as with multiple folds tends to tear under pressure.

But there is a good variety of colours. The paper is white on one side for half of the sheets.

I would disagree that for beginners it is good enough. I think beginners should only start with only the best. I started with imported Japanese paper and got a taste for it. If I would have started with this bunch I have surely not continued!