on 7 February 2012
Quick delivery. It is a much brighter blue than the blue ClipZip but it fits snugly and all the holes etc are in the right place to access the various functions. The only problem for me is that there is no slit to access the micro SD card slot. Not everyone would need to change the card once it has been inserted, but I have several cards and needed to cut my own, rather unaesthetic, slot.
on 20 October 2012
I tend to be a bit of clutz with electric gadgets, so before I dropped my mp3 player I thought I'd give this a go. Once it was on, it has not come off. I can do everything I need to do with it in place. Charge, Download stuff, and Operate all functions.......It will not save the player from being sat on or trod on....but it improves my chances of keeping a player for as long as possible.
on 22 September 2014
I had read a review which complained about the poor fit of this cover. Most reviews were positive so I went ahead and ordered it. It fits perfectly and offers protection to the Sansa Clip Zip. The player is so light, I would think this cover makes the player virtually indestructible from drops. Very glad I bought It and I would highly recommend it.
on 24 May 2014
Gives the MP3 a bit of protection. The silicone case is easy to put on and fits the MP3 perfectly. It's easy to find the control buttons on the front with the cover on but not the controls that are flat (not on a stand up button) hope this makes sense. Anyway I'm pleased with this as not really a problem about not being able to see the controls that aren't standing proud.
on 16 October 2013
Fits well and provides good protection for my MP3 player. Is a nice bright colour so makes it easy to find. Not expensive but useful and gives me peace of mind in case I drop it.
on 15 August 2014
Not a very good fit - loose. Can't see the buttons through the case, so it's easy to press the wrong buttons. Cheap, and does provide extra protection.
on 8 August 2013
Fits really well, great colour and everything works through the cover, very pleased with this item would definatley recommend. Thanks.
I have this one and a black one for two SanDisk players. They are well made and fit the machines perfectly. Cannot fault.
on 30 November 2014
its ok in the house but outside not any good can't hear with traffic noise and its at full volume
on 11 July 2015