Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£19.29

on 29 January 2014
I've been trying to find this particular song for over 23 years and finally it's been commercially released!
It was never included on any of the THREE albums associated with the Dick Tracy movie in 1990 (despite being featured prominently in the actual film) and only after some internet research did I find it was available on this 2008 collection.
Thanks to the ability to purchase individual tracks I didn't have to buy the entire mammoth album (even though all Sondheim stuff is excellent) and can enjoy the song I wanted in excellent digital quality.
on 29 July 2014
I love it..........(.a bit disappointed I didn't get Auto Rip with this CD.) I already have most of Stephen Sondheim's tributes to the world of theatre,and this is Fab.