Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: Chocolate|Change
Price:£259.99+ Free shipping

on 4 February 2016
Best boots I have ever own. They are pricey, but as always - you get what you pay for! These are so comfortable, water resistant and look very cool! I have been riding in them, too, very happy. They run a bit large - I normally wear 39, have to buy these in 38! The length just fits but there is still plenty of room for thick socks. Would recommend them anytime!
on 20 April 2016
Fabulous boots. Well worth the money. Comfortable, warm and you feel very secure within them. I love them!
on 22 October 2014
These are great boots which come with boot trees and a boot horn. They are true to size, fit really well and are comfortable from the first wear, even when you're on your feet all day. The Grasmeres are also insulated so keep your toes warm all winter. This is my 2nd pair of Grasmeres- my last ones lasted me for 3 years or daily use for yard work and riding in. I had to apply some waterproof leather balm within a week of mine arriving as the leather was starting to soak in water where the boots crease behind my toes. They weren't leaking - the leather was just darkening along this line in wet conditions. Overall I'm very pleased with them and would buy another pair (hopefully I won't need to for a few years!)
on 4 January 2017
These are by far my favourite boots, I had them for 4 years and worn them a lot around the yard and for riding. In the fourth year I took them to the cobbler because the sole was coming away from the boot in a couple of places and I thought it was worth the money as I got another year of wear out of them. In the end the inner socks detached themselves and I needed a long shoe horn to get them off.
They were comfortable to wear from day one though they are slightly wide around the ankle and they didn't adjust enough to be tight enough for me (though I have very slim ankles). The shoe size is slightly big, I am wearing sport socks and have added an insole; if you are between sizes you'll probably get away with the smaller one.
on 15 May 2017
Bought a pair of ladies conniston boots in february 2017 zipper went wrong so i ariat asked me to return them to look at ..the day they received them they despatchrd me a new pair ..great customer service would buy again !! Boits were so comfy as well !