on 22 April 2014
I only take prescription drugs when I absolutely have to and I like to know as much as possible about a particular drug before I take it, so I thought this book would be a useful source of reference. However, I felt it was disappointing because it didn't cover enough drugs in sufficient depth.
on 1 September 2014
A basic reference that is ok for the most popular drugs but all the info is readily available online and in more detail! If you haven't got a pc/tablet handy it's a basic reference.
on 18 November 2016
So little medicines reviewed. A waste of time.
on 1 March 2014
Really good book to have, for all those questions you forgot to ask/ didn't have time to ask your GP. It's very detailed, very precise, has lots of information: possible side effects but also if they're likely to subsist or disappear , how long it takes before it actually works.... A very good book to have
on 23 September 2015
Tells you what you want to know
on 16 May 2016
Could not find what I wanted, didn't give the sort of information I need.
on 6 February 2013
Most of the upto date medicines our covered well enough .

But navigating the kindle version is slow and laborious .
on 23 October 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 May 2015
Well explained
on 1 March 2013
This is just what I hoped it would be. But, should never be used instead of professional help. It is straightforward and concise and well worth a look.