on 16 October 2013
This does exactly what you need an aerial to do. No problems fitting. Fast dispatch and received quickly. Really not much else to say other than definitely buy it if you'd prefer not to pay well over £30 to Toyota for their name on essentially the same thing.

In case this helps anyone and re comments from a previous reviewer - the aerial itself has a female screw connection. However in the pack you will find two male to male screws. Use the one that fits your vehicle.
on 22 June 2012
This deserves a review. Toyota want circa £34+ VAT for this which is mad, took the punt, this is exactly the same, the only slight and I mean "slight" is the Toyota black is more shiny than this. My wife couldn't tell but you know as a bloke we are picky

Anyway the signal quality is the same, still gets traffic announcements and stations that have dodgy signal in my area were exactly the same as Toyota, no one could tell the difference.

So it in doubt buy, nb seller sent out in plastic packet received in 2 days
on 19 August 2015
I have just received my aerial, it arrived well within the quoted time scale. Very good quality, great value and so easy to fit. Perhaps it would be better for the two threaded adapters to be packed within the aerial bag to avoid people missing them, like I nearly did. Would certainly recommend to others.
on 28 November 2015
Easy 40 second swap out of my old aerial which had deteriorated. Also came with adaptors (which I didn't need). The reseller I bought from included a free key ring. Radio still plays the same awful pop music just as well as before. Much cheaper than Toyota part.
on 28 December 2014
Fantastic. My Toyota deal wanted £40+vat and it delivery would have taken 3 days excluding fitting. Got this in 2 days and fitted and working perfectly :)
on 27 August 2016
Brilliant! I hate to think what Toyota would have charged for this.
There are two different-sized studs to fit different cars. I did cut a screwdrive slot in the end of the right one so I could screw it in firmly to the aerial without damaging the threads.
on 13 May 2015
As described.about 10mm shorter than the original.looks identical. Not noticed any difference to the one I removed.would recomend. 2 adaptors to suite different cars.
on 5 February 2016
item arrived within delivery time well packed.Was simple to fit but needed the screw adaptor swapping over with the alternative one included in the packaging
on 24 July 2016
Arrived quickly, excellent product for price paid, simple to connect working 100% through car radio. Would recommend supplier
on 26 May 2015
Aerial was great and arrived really quickly. Same quality as the genuine part it replaced at quarter of the cost!