on 16 March 2017
Comes with adapter and fitted my 2003 corolla perfect
on 5 November 2014
thanks arrived as expected
on 19 June 2017
Good quality and easy to fit at 10% of the price suggestion of my main dealer.
on 13 April 2016
I ordered this aerial to replace the cheap and nasty aerial that was already on the vehicle I purchased. The aerial arrived very quickly, and came with two different sized attachments which made fitting a breeze.
The aerial is of good quality, and picks up signals from outside our area with ease. As well as this, it has put up with some seriously crap weather over the last 8 months, but hasn't tarnished in the least! I'd recommend this product.
on 9 October 2016
I have been using antenna for four weeks now. I am really Happy with the product.
on 20 November 2012
Delivery of the aerial was slightly delayed because fog delayed mail. Once received it was just a case of unscrewing old aerial and screwing in new one. It took about one minute. Two alternative fitting screws are supplied with the aerial. I was very pleased with a faultless service.
on 16 December 2012
Looks the business, however radio reception after installation was worse than original, so went back to using the old ugly Toyota original aerial. Reception improved instantaneously, so there is a problem with this aerial.
on 3 May 2016
the aerial was delivered before the expected date, came with the extra kit to allow the aerial to be fitted into different cars, was well packaged and was cheap. What more can I say?
on 2 February 2014
Easy to fit ... came supplied with two screw fit sizes to ensure you have the correct size for your model of Corolla
on 17 July 2015
My original one got bent so needed new one. With attachment it fitted fine and only took two minutes to do. Great