on 17 January 2012
These fit perfect for my sons leapad also have a little pocket at the front to but games in and spare batteries
on 21 November 2012
I bought two of these (another colour as well as this one). Great product that has the feel of a scuba wetsuit. Actual dimensions of case are: 21.2cm x 15cm x 2cm. The side pouch height is exactly 10cm. Now I have put in my Presigio Multipad Tablet PC (Model # PMP3270B). The dimensions of this tablet are exactly 19.7cm x 11.2cm x 1cm. This case fits this tablet perfectly. Snugly with no room to spare on the length but you could possibly go another .5cm on the height. If you go for anything bigger than this tablet's dimensions, it will not fit this case. I hope this information is useful.

As far as the quality of the case goes, it is pretty good and I am very happy with the zips which runs very smoothly and do not snag at all. The wetsuit material is also very nice and will definitely protect the tablet from bangs, knocks or drops.
on 16 January 2012
great product, the leap pad fits in it perfectly. No need to pay loads of money for leapfrogs case when this is better and does the same job. Would recommend this to my friends.
on 30 January 2012
Definitely worth the money and would recommend. The quality is good and sufficient room for Leap Pad cartridges in spare pocket - bonny colour too but essentially it offers some protection for the Pad when carrying it around.
on 5 March 2012
I was looking for a case for my son's Leap Pad but the brand's own case is ridicilously priced. This one doesn't have a hard shell, other than that, it does the job.
on 17 April 2012
This case is durable and soft. It fits my daughter's leappad tablet easily and has a front pocket that I use to store games and spare batteries. It makes it easy to keep things together and prevent small games cartridges being lost as easily. Really good price for a great product. The purple is really bright which my daughter loves and compliments the purple console
on 10 March 2013
Bought this to protect my daughter's Leappad 2 for home and travelling. A good buy and the leappad fits in it just fine with room for games as well. Would recommend.
on 24 April 2013
Sturdy and reliable, this case is perfect protection for your kids' Leapfrog device.
If you are considering it, buy it. You'll be happy that you did.
on 21 March 2014
I bought this carry case for my daughters Leappad2. It fitted perfectly and the case has a zipped pocket at the front to hold her games. My daughter loves it and she takes it everywhere with her. Really well made excellent quality. Arrived in perfect time.
on 9 November 2012
I was looking for a case for my daughters leap pad and this is perfect for it. She loves the colour and is easy for her to store many games as well as her pink leap pad love this item