on 13 March 2018
It's a book on growing veg on an allotment which is why i bought it, not read it properly yet, flicked through it and seems ok. Nice little month by month section and all the bits on growing veg you would expect.
on 10 February 2016
We are aged 70 and 60 + and this book is just what we need ; it is in kindle form so we can have it to hand when we are at our new allotment and it has a yealry monthly guide to what to do and how to do it ; we also appreciated all the advice at the beginning sbout soild qulity and such Great Little Book well dome agian
on 15 May 2014
This book is very good for the amateur gardener, It states step by step what to grow and do on the allotment. It lists various types of vegetables and how to grow them. Included is also different gardening methods.
on 28 April 2016
This is a very good book which exceeded my expectations. I have quite a few allotment vegetable gardening books and I always seem to come back to this book as a reference. If your new to vegetable growing this is the only book you need.
on 4 June 2013
Its a lovely little book. Nice reference points and interesting observations. I will read this over and over and use a lot. Just a nice book.
One person found this helpful
on 23 September 2015
Really good book, lots of useful ideas and information
on 7 December 2013
A bit long and tedious.... to be read and digested over the winter months. Useful info if you want to take on an allotment, but also very useful for anyone wanting to turn the back garden into a veggie producing plot. Love the Calendar!
on 12 November 2013
We are novice allotment holders , this book has been invaluable , it gives a month by month guide , and we love it
on 14 June 2013
I got bought this and my friend liked it too. Couldn't find a new one so had to buy second hand but in excellent condition.
on 15 May 2014
A novice when it comes to allotments, I am using this book for advice. Not really suitable for reading from cover to cover - I am dipping in and out of it.