Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 20 January 2017
Awesome show
on 10 May 2014
One of the best series ive seen. When watching it it seems to go on and on but trust me thats good because u dont want it to end. Full of twists and turns and for once i could not figure guess the plot at all in advance.
It is horror at its best and so not for kids
Ive watched all three series and i definitely recommend.
on 25 February 2013
I dont usually watch things like this but we were told how good it was so gave it a try. All I can say without spoiling it is that its very very odd and freaky but in a way that makes you want to watch more. You almost cant believe what you are watching but its mad in a very good way. Very creepy but great storylines.
on 5 January 2013
I purchased this DVD over a week ago. I got it from a different place as it was a bit cheaper that what amazon are selling it for. However I would definitely of paid £29.99 if I hadn't of found it cheaper as it is so worth the money. I watched this set in one day that's how good it was, every time one episode ended I couldn't wait to see the next. At first it is a little hard to understand and very deep but after a while you kind of get use to it. For me the end could of been a lot better I think I was disappointed purely because of the fact once again I wanted to know what happened next and it just ended as a cliff hanger. I can't wait for season two to come out. I highly recommended this!!!
on 23 September 2016
Pilot was great, after that I'm not hooked. it just gets a bit well. Predictable. And boring. Some bits are stupid. Some bits are good. Some of the story goes way off. There is no suspense after episodes 2. Over half way through the series just find myself turning it off half way through.
on 30 January 2015
I wanted to watch this show for ages and never caught it while it was on TV so I tried one episode and before I knew it I'd binge watched the whole first season in two nights! It's a must see, gripping twisted and creepy, every character is intriguing and all add to the great story.
on 28 October 2013
It's great to see horror genre depicted so well on television. The cast is diverse, the scares are not just designed to gross you out or make you jump, so it feels quite sophisticated to watch. Jessica Lange is terrifying, I wouldn't want to meet her in real life based on this.
on 11 November 2012
At only 12 episodes long why is this terrific tv series so expensive,i could get a box set and a bag of chips for what there asking.
on 17 November 2016
Brilliant!
on 22 December 2011
This is a fantastic drama. Better than True Blood. Edge of your seat stuff. Pure brilliance,gripping drama that sends you to bed watching the top of the stairs for movement. Even worse if you have a cellar. Good luck and enjoy.