on 1 September 2012
I bought this out of curiosity and nothing else, but actually have loaded up the charts and use the 15min one every day as one of my checks for my trades. I do not trade directly off the charts as I am an end of day trader, but Cecil Selkirk gives a good account of their success, and backtesting seems to support his claims. You need to buy his alerts ( details in the book) to really benefit but they cost next to nothing so worth getting.
on 13 September 2012
I'm new to forex and had no idea what strategy or system to adopt. A friend suggested I buy this book,so I did, and it is probably one of the best investments I have made. The system is easy to use with clear entry and exit points.You really can make $300 dollars a week or more depending on your bank balance and the author is very quick at answering any questions you may have. I cannot recommend it enough. Go buy it now!
on 8 November 2012
A hopelessly amateurish book, very little other than the rumblings of an academic.

Cheap - but you get what you pay for IMHO.

Nothing personally against the author, who seems a genuine person.

Just not for me.
on 12 June 2013
It was an Easy Read. I downloaded the recommended platform and started to have a go at setting it up. I haven't had the chance to implement the system yet but It Sounds like a Good plan.
on 10 September 2014