Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 1 October 2012
I purchased this headband last year, arrived quickly and was as described. Kept my head nice and warm and looks great!
on 29 December 2013
I was alarmed at some other reviews but this product was spot-on. Good quality and the right size for my adult daughter. She is delighted.
on 13 December 2014
For the amount I paid this headband is fine, the colour is white/cream not sable as the picture shows so I was disappointed as it doesn't match my coat. It's a tight fit but I have a small head so fits ok. As the saying goes you get what you pay for.
on 31 December 2013
looks brilliant, had so many compliments about it, it's much nicer than ones I've seen in high town shops. Lasts well too, 2 winters and it still feels new.
on 6 December 2013
The quality of this headband is ok but it very small. I bought this for my 13 year old daughter but it fits my 4 year old. I wouldn't recommend it.
on 17 October 2013
just what i wanted. its a bit snug so if oyu have a big head may not fit. but all in all very happy. arrived promptly
on 4 March 2013
Good quality and very warm, looks much more expensive than it cost. A lot of my friends have admired it
on 19 December 2013
it is lovely i wear it everywhere its my favourite hat but i think you should show more picture of the inside because i thought it would be an elastic band but its still very nice
on 17 December 2013
Looks really good
A little bit tight but will soon stretch but then I have a large head
Definitely good value for money
on 26 December 2012
Arrived very quickly despite being xmas. Excellent quality and good Fit. I was looking for a headband that wasn't too wide in depth as my daughter has a small head. This headband was exactly as I was looking for and she loved it!