on 17 December 2012
While this isn't as delicious or flavourful as almond butter made from roasted almonds, my husband and I prefer this raw product. I use it as a base for grain-free porridge and my husband likes it as a snack (though the plain flavour means he doesn't eat it all in one sitting, which is good since it is kind of pricey).

I also like that it is salt-free and doesn't have any additional oils or sweeteners. It is simply plain, plain, plain, raw almonds and exactly what we are looking for!
on 13 December 2013
This is the real deal from Carley's. It is raw, organically grown, not roasted and mixed with good oil cold pressed. Fantastic on organic oatcakes for a snack or lunch. Full of nutrition particularly calcium. Recommended.
on 30 September 2014
divine - there is no comparison to this raw version of almond butter. Once you taste it I doubt you'll ever look back. Unfortunately we go through this waaaaay to quickly in my house! I need a vat of it I think!
on 27 October 2014
I tried this as I know it's supposed to be healthier than roasted almond butter, however this raw version just doesn't have the same taste at all. As well as not being to my taste, I found it very 'claggy', sticking to the roof of my mouth. I ended up using it in smoothies to try and get rid of it without wasting my money.
on 7 November 2014
Personally I havent tasted this yet but I gave a jar to a friend of mine and his feedback was...... ' A little bitter taste ! '

So I may eat mine the way the Americans do with tbeir peanut butter and that is with red jam (jelly )

Thank You Amazon for your prompt delivery !
on 31 March 2016
Great organic raw almond butter. They even cold mill it so that the oils don't heat up too much. The butter tastes like earring Hangul of raw almonds and does not have anything in it to extend or emulsify Small family firm, support them you will not be disappointed!
on 9 November 2015
This nut butter is absolutely delicious! Unlike other nut butters which have added oils and sugar, this one is simply pure, raw, almonds blended to a grainy texture somewhere between crunchy and smooth. I love a spoonful of this after a good workout or spread on a piece of toast when I'm feeling indulgent! Good, healthy, honest-to-goodness, real food.
on 2 September 2013
Great taste and love the raw ingredients. The only down side was that all 3 jars spilled oil in transit and had to be eaten quickly.
on 23 November 2015
i cant make up my mind on this. It's quite hard to work with and quite a strong taste. I've ended up putting it in Granola instead of Oil and as long as I dont put too much it, it works well, especially as I put whole almonds in there as well.
on 2 March 2014
What's offered here is a high quality product - taste will dictate whether you personally like it, but it was just what I was looking for!

See one answered question