Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 4 February 2012
I always wear a belt with my jeans/ trousers/ combats purely out of a neurotic need for added security should the buttons fail. But over that last year or so I've been on a health kick -(running, cycling you name it)- so I started losing weight and every belt I had constantly needed adjusting. Poking new holes in the leather to get the right fit, which would last a week or so then I'd have to do the whole thing again. This belt is great! You simply set the tension to the tightness you want then slide the locking pin over and viola! Belt firmly in place. Then you can just tighten or losen accordingly without any hassle or fuss; superb! I'm actually buying a second one for good measure.

NOTE: I should mention that the belt itself is a little smaller than the image above would have you believe, but not anything major. The hight of the belt is about an inch, give or take and the buckle is just above that. So don't expect some massive buckle or anything.
on 10 January 2013
When I first used this belt I thought that it was fantastic and was about to buy several more. However I have discovered that every so often the belt doesn't catch to actually tighten and it can take quite a while to sort it out so that it catches again. Once it is tightened it stays that way and doesn't loosen and it easily cuts to size but I don't really want a belt that doesn't do up every time. I thought about returning it but I think maybe it is a design problem and not a rogue belt and there wasn't much choice for alternatives of this style. When it works it's great....
on 4 June 2014
Bought for my fiancé and it's a great belt, had to be cut as it was way too long for him though. Losing a star as, even though it said it would on the dispatch, I don't see why it should take three weeks to deliver a belt.
on 9 May 2014
These belts are great as they are a custom fit, having no holes. Will always fit! Quality good and prompt delivery by seller. Made of a thick fabric material so also comfortable.
on 1 November 2014
Flimsy product, somewhat cheap looking.
Despatch, although mentioned by the seller that it would take time, it wasn't delivered for ages.
All things considered I wish I hadn't purchased.
on 30 December 2013
I use this belt on daily basis, it does what it should do. The only down side is that it is very long, so could be a bit shorter, but in over all I am pleased with it.
on 17 February 2015
I USED SIMILAR BELTS WHEN I WAS IN THE FORCES DURING 60'S AND 70'S.
THESE HAVE NOT DISAPPOINTED ME, EASY TO CUT TO SIZE AND ADJUST TO A CHANGING WAISTLINE.
on 25 January 2014
I bought this belt for my son as this is the style he prefers, and though it was very inexpensive, I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality.
on 3 July 2013
I found this to be a good quality belt for the price. Does the job for me and looks very smart with a uniform.
on 27 August 2016
Compared to some others, the belt webbing is strong and well made. Have used it regularly